Published on January 30th, 2013 | by admin0
NCGS offer Mentoring programs for young people, who need guidance and confidence building, our aim is to enable those whom we come into contact with to give them the tools to help make decisions that will allow them to achieve balance within their lives.
Our programs our structured to fit individual needs, and our Mentors are all qualified in their subject matter CRB checked, with years of expertise as well as personal experiences, this unique approach enables the mentee to relax and relay information in a informal setting, without feeling under pressure.
All referrals are welcomed and must be living in the London Area, CAF forms must be completed on referral.
NCGS are commissioned providers and operate within Lambeth and have partners in the surrounding areas. As part of our Targeted Services program, we are able to offer this service at a reasonable cost. We also intend to offer this service borough wide in the near future.
Our programs will be delivered from the Old Library Hub situated in West Norwood, where we have access to an IT suite, Connexions and other initiatives within the Hub. Are intention is to create an environment of opportunities for young person, to broaden their horizons enabling self esteem.
Mentoring services – Norwood Community Mentoring group ethos is as follows:
- Employment, Crime Reduction and worklessness
- Life Coaching with a focus on individual Personal Coaching
- Mentoring, Out-of-School Time, In-School Initiatives
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Analytical Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Therapy
With increasing seniority comes more and more ambiguity and complexity – and less and less support to deal with them. Our mentoring programme supports you on today’s challenges whilst equipping you for tomorrow.
Mentoring enables you to:
- Realign your goals and your work
- Increase your performance
- Develop your capabilities and personal awareness
- Boost your confidence and enjoyment
- Raise your motivation and sharpen your focus
- Improve your impact on others
Mentoring – what we do
The exact shape and flow of every mentoring assignment is as different as each client but all will include helping you:
- Identify what is at the heart of your issues
- Articulate clearly what you want
- Understand your part in the way things are
- Examine your options for moving forward
- Create and deliver achievable plans for reaching your goals
Mentoring – how it works
Like all our services this can be tailored to meet your needs. Most commonly though it takes the form of a mentoring package which includes:
- An introductory session at which your issues and needs are identified and you make a decision about whether to proceed
- Four coaching sessions of 60-90 minutes each, spaced to suit you
- Unlimited e-mail support between sessions
- An evaluation of success against your goals
The easiest way to understand how we can help, and whether you feel that you could work with us, is to begin with a conversation.
We don’t believe in a “hard sell” and often find that people get value out of the exploratory discussion – whether or not we go on to work together.
Please we would love to hear from you.
All referrals to: email@example.com
Tel: 0208 355 1297 – 0207 926 7615 – Mob: 07931 919 585