Values, Aims & Mission
A commitment to setting a standard for unparalleled quality and professionalism.
A commitment to standards that reflect honesty, fairness, professionalism, and accountability.
A commitment to community leadership through innovative best practices.
A commitment to treating all people with compassion, dignity and respect while appreciating diverse cultures and values.
Devotion to Mission
A commitment to loyalty, faithfulness and conviction for the organization’s mission, underlying beliefs, founding principles, priorities, and objectives.
A commitment to a prudent use of the human and financial resources entrusted to us by our community and employees.
- To enable and encourage children, young people, families and the older generation to actively participate in society and influence the issues and decisions that affect our lives
- To provide accredited learning opportunities to improve young person’s prospects in society
- To provide informal certificated learning opportunities to promote personal development, self-esteem and confidence building
- To contribute to improving the health and well-being of the local community
- To host debates in the community to enable positive outcomes, confidence building and opportunities for all ages
- To enhance the employability skills and prospects of young people in need
- To work hard with far to reach groups e.g. BME, faith groups, families in need to facilitate and support progression within society
- To sustain the work of Norwood Community Group Services to develop and support the Board of Trustees, staff and to increase the number of active volunteers within the organisation to provide an increased number of opportunities for the local community.
Our aim is to encourage young people to aspire to and achieve their full potential as mature and confident individuals, so that they realise that they have a unique contribution to make to the social, cultural and economic activities in their communities
As we seek to fulfill our mission, we are guided by a set of principles and values developed over the course of our existence and in the planning of our future goals and aspirations, to meet the needs of our multi-service area governed by our Board of Trustees.