Speak and Present
Understanding the principles of effective communication and presentation skills.
- Methods of communication, identifying old and new methods of communication.
- Identifying barriers to communication with the support of worksheets.
- The importance of effective of communication and presentation.
- Analysing the elements of the communication process.
- Identifying methods of verbal and non–‐verbal communication.
- Understanding the Buy–‐in ’factor.
- Listening skills, paraphrase exercise.
- Presenting brief
- Group exercise: Interviewing technique group exercise.
- Group exercise:Presenting techniques group and team exercise